Thursday, March 18, 2010

Flashback

*Here are the pictures that I took with my other camera on our snow skiing vacation.
You can see Lyndon has plenty to play with in the car.
When we stopped at Cracker Barrel to eat lunch Lyndon found this hamster in a ball that he thought was the neatest thing.  I decided to buy it in hopes that he wouldn't want a real one!!!Lyndon enjoyed playing with his cousins in Red River.Lyndon is trying to wake-up by playing a little DS.
The icicles were amazing in Red River.  Some of them were at least 5 feet long!  The only ones I could get this close to were the ones off of our balcony which were only about 2 feet long.Lyndon was dying to get in the hot tub.  I don't ever let him stay in very long, but he was happy even with his short soak!  As Lyndon and Cody were soaking and relaxing in the hot tub I couldn't get over this snow sliding off of the roof between the two beams.

No comments:

Post a Comment