Thursday, April 15, 2010

School Egg Hunt

Lyndon had his school egg hunt on the Thursday before Easter-I am just WAY behind with posting.  I was able to get to the park to watch him for a little while.  As you can see he found plenty of eggs; however, he had given up 'CANDY' for lent so he was unable to eat ANY of it until Easter morning.  I was very proud of Lyndon for giving up candy and he did a really good job of not cheating.Checking out what others found!Lyndon sat in the tire with a friend to look at their loot!Gosh, I wish Lyndon's eyes were open!!!!Everyone getting a little WILD on the horses.After playing at the park and eating lunch their Lyndon went home with his Grant to play until I got off of work.  He had a great day and we were very excited for the Easter holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment