Friday, June 4, 2010

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day we began our day together at church and then headed to the Wichita Club to enjoy brunch with Mimi & PawPaw, Momma & Daddy, and Lee and Jackie.  We had a wonderful time and the food was delicious.  
The 3 of us then left to run a few errands before heading home.  One errand including the picking out of my Mother's Day present.  I have been wanting a paint spray gun and a small compressor for DIY projects.  I also have wanted a nail gun and it turned out their was a great special on a things and the compressor came with several nail/brad guns in a package deal!  Who would have thought they would have a Mother's Day special on tools...  I was very excited and once we changed clothes I was out in the shop with my new toys!Cody and Lyndon do a wonderful and sweet job of spoiling me on Mother's Day with lots of acts of kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment