Monday, October 4, 2010

PawPaw Charlie Boy's 89th Birthday

Two weeks ago we celebrated Paw Paw Charlie Boy's 89th Birthday.  Heather's pictures turned out much better than mine so I am using hers and deleted mine!

I love this picture of Heather and her mom.

I also love this one of Matt and Paw Paw.

A great husband.....

...& and great son!  I am truly blessed!

Lyndon and Grant entertained themselves with Legos while we waited on food and the grown-ups visited.

Charlotte really liked Cooper's mini Cooper convertible.  She had to take it for a spin and the boys went for a ride as well.
We had a great time.  Sadly our families don't get together enough.  Happy Birthday Paw Paw & we LOVE you!

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures. Im also very impressed by all the room pictures too. You have such a cute house. I am inspired to make mine better.

    ReplyDelete