Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Last Day of 2nd Grade

We began a tradition when Lyndon was in Kindergarten of Lyndon picking out a book, donating it to the SES library in honor of his teacher.  This year he picked out a really cute book, "If I Built a Car".


Lyndon being recognized for his accomplishment of being on he AB Honor Roll all year.  Lyndon made straight A's for every 6 weeks except the 5th 6 weeks he had one B.


Lyndon and his teacher on the last day of school.

Opening his Last Day of School Gift.

Geocaching GPS,

Lego plane,

diving rockets.
On Friday I had to work for 1/2 of the day and Lyndon enjoyed Rosie's!  Michael came home with us for a little playtime.



Even though the temperature was very hot, the well water was still cold.













I can't believe that Lyndon is now a 3rd Grader!  That just can't be!!!!!!  We are both looking forward to a very fun and relaxed summer!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the book donation idea! What a precious way to help the library & recognize a great teacher! I may have to follow in your tradition =) I hope you have a super relaxing summer-you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete